Up Down has the right to refuse entry or aaccess to the event to people who:
- Are clearly under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other stimulant
- Are not over the age of 18 years old
- Have been banned from events before, imposed by either Up Down– Up Down – Mothership Events or the administrative, legal or police governing bodies
- Illustrate behavior that intends to disturb public peace or to provoke assault, hatred, rage etc
- Refuse to declare objects that are considered to be dangerous or off limits by security services
- Are wearing hi-visibility vests or clothing impersonating event staff, gang related uniforms (including bandanas and jackets) or uniforms that impersonate police, event staff or other emergency service personal.