CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
UPDOWN is a LICENSED 18+ EVENT only. No exceptions.
VALID/CURRENT Photo ID is required:
18 + (Passport, Photo Driver License or Keypass - VIC and TAS / RTA Photo Card - NSW)
Up Down has the right to refuse entry or aaccess to the event to people who:
- Are clearly under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other stimulant
- Are not over the age of 18 years old
- Have been banned from events before, imposed by either Up Down– Up Down - Mothership Events or the administrative, legal or police governing bodies
- Illustrate behavior that intends to disturb public peace or to provoke assault, hatred, rage etc
- Refuse to declare objects that are considered to be dangerous or off limits by security services
- Are wearing hi-visibility vests or clothing impersonating event staff, gang related uniforms (including bandanas and jackets) or uniforms that impersonate police, event staff or other emergency service personal.
There are strictly NO PASSOUTS.
On request security have the right to ask you to legitimise yourself with further ID requests
All patrons and staff will be wrist-banded on entry to the event. ANY patrons with no wristband that are on site will be ejected immediately.
No liquids are permitted on site for safety and security reasons. There is free water and sunscreen provided on site at various locations inclusive of First Aid locations.
No food, alcohol or beverages are allowed to be brought onto the site.
No weapons, glass, metal objects, fireworks, flares, glow sticks, laser pointers, umbrellas, portable seats, hampers, selfie sticks, eskies, sporting equipment or dangerous goods are permitted on site.
No animals are permitted on site (apart from authorized guide/companion dogs).
No professional recording devices such as video cameras, Go Pro cameras or audio recorders are allowed on site.
Up Down has a “TOPS ON” policy. Anyone not wearing tops (singlet, t-shirt etc…) will be rejected at the gate and refused service at service points throughout the event. Anyone inside the event not wearing a top will have their wristband removed and will be ejected from the event.
Patrons will be refused service at any service point unless wearing compliant attire.
Any intimidating behavior including posturing or “surrounding” patrons will NOT be tolerated and will result in ejection from the event.
important festival information – condition of entry